Dr. De Leonibus Lisa
Consultant Thoracic Surgeon
Title of qualification awarded
21/03/2016 Medical Degree – University of Chieti
Other qualifications awarded
05/11/2021 Speciality in Thoracic Surgery – University of Pisa
- 2016-2021 Residency Training in Thoracic Surgery – University of Pisa - attending Lung Transplantation Unit of Siena Hospital
- Jan 2022- Nov 2022: Staff Thoracic Surgeon in Thoracic Surgery Unit of Arcispedale Santa Maria Nuova, Reggio Emilia
Italian: mother tongue
English: fluent (B2 level)
- Office and Internet (2007: European Computer Driving Licence; 2008: ECDL CAD).
- Basic statistic analysis with Graphpad.
- Author and Co-Author of scientific papers or conference abstracts (published or presented during national or international meeting – SICT, SIET, ESTS).
- Author of book chapter:“Traumi toracici” of “Dionigi: Chirurgia. Basi teoriche e Chirurgia Generale – Chirurgia specialistica (opera in 2 volumi).” (2022).
Clinical and/or Scientific interests
- non small cell lung cancer and other primitive tumours of the lungs;
- pulmonary metastases;
- thoracic trauma;
- benign or malignant diseases oh chest wall;
- bening or malignant thymic lesions;
- mediastinal diseases.