Garbetta Jessica, MSc
Biomedical Lab Technician
- BSc in Biomedical Laboratory Techniques (18/11/2016)
- MSc in Medical Biotechnologies (18/10/2018)
- Resident in Medical Genetics (ongoing)
National qualification as Biologist (2019)
- March 2019 – Novembre 2019: Scolarship holder at the Medical Genetics Department, Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute
- From November 2019: Laboratory Technician at the Department of Rare Skeletal Disorders and CLIBI Laboratory, Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute
English, B2 (fluent)
- Molecular biology techniques (PCR, Real-Time PCR, Digital-PCR);
- Sanger Sequencing ed NGS (Ion Torrent and Illumina);
- Excellent knowledge and use of the main databases for the study and interpretation of gene variants (NCBI, LOVD, GnomAD, InterVAR);
- Good knowledge of sequence reading software (SeqPilot, CodonCode).
Tutoring for the academic year 2016/17 and 2017/18 at the School of Medicine and Surgery of the University of Bologna for the needs of the Degree in Biomedical Laboratory Techniques.
- Molecular biology techniques applied to the study of rare orthopaedic diseases.
- Clinical genetics, natural history studies, genotype-phenotype correlations and epidemiological studies.