Lanzoni Beatrice, MSc
2021: Master's Degree in Health Biology, Diagnostic-Forensic curriculum at Alma Mater Studiorum, University of Bologna
Thesis in Pathological Anatomy: "Role of the inflammatory microenvironment in the first trimester of pregnancy in cases of recurrent pregnancy loss: immunohistochemical study"ue sarcomas.
2022: Qualification to the profession of Biologist2019: Bachelor's Degree in Biological Sciences at Alma Mater Studiorum, University of Bologna
Thesis in Molecular Pathology: "Cytological-molecular evaluation of residual material after needle washing during EBUS procedure in patients with lung cancer"
- January 2022- In progress: Fellowship at the Laboratory of Experimental Oncology, IOR, Rizzoli Orthopedic Institute (Bologna)
- Project: Molecular characterization of bone and soft tissue sarcomas, with the aim of defining alternative therapeutic pathways for patients who do not respond to conventional treatments.
- March 2021 - December 2021: Execution of Covid-19 rapid antigenic swabs at "Farmacia di Zola", via Risorgimento 163/1, Zola Predosa (BO).
- October 2020 - June 2021: Curricular internship in Pathological Anatomy at the USL of Bologna, Maggiore Hospital.
- April 2018 - July 2018: Curricular internship in Molecular Oncological Pathology and Transplantation at the University Hospital of Bologna, Policlinico S. Orsola-Malpighi.
- English: Fluent
- Good knowledge and application skills of the Office package (Word; Excel; Power Point) and operating systems (Windows and Mac OS).
- Molecular Biology: Extraction of nucleic acids from tumor and / or healthy histological pieces, cell pellets and FFPE sections; PCR; Real Time PCR; Gel Electrophoresis; Basic knowledge on NGS techniques for genetic sequencing
Identification of new therapeutic targets and validation of new treatment strategies, study of gene expression and molecular mechanisms mainly for patients with bone and soft tiss