Ansaloni Mauro, Technician
Technical assistant at the Bioengineering and Computing Laboratory (BIC)
Title of qualification awarded
1989: Mechanical engineer diploma.
Other qualifications awarded
- 1991: Course of Autocad (400 hours ca).
- 1991: Course for the use of technologies Cad/Cam; stage (3 months) at IED Ltd.
- Since 2018 technical assistant at the Bioengineering & Computing Laboratory (BIC)
- Since 1992 to 2018: technical assistant at the Laboratory of Medical Technology.
- Previosuly: Used production management (from november 1989 to april 1991).
- Excellent knowledge of the main three-dimensional CAD software currently available.
- Computational experience with Unix operating systems, MS-DOS and Macintosh.
- Excellent software use for reverse enginering and analysis of biomedical images.
- Design of prosthetic implants and anatomical-musculoskeletal knowledge, particularly for the lower limbs of the human body.
- Assistance and support in planning and intraoperative navigation in orthopedic surgery.
Clinical and/or Scientific interests
- Surgical planning and navigation.
- Pre and post operative conditions evaluation and validation of surgical planning procedures.