E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Casotti Chiara, MSc
Title of qualification awarded
Master Degree in Medical Biotechnology at University of Modena and Reggio Emilia (Unimore) with vote 110/110
Other qualifications awarded
- Bachelor Degree in Biotechnology at University of Bologna (Unibo)
- Qualification to practice as a biologist
- From November 2021: PhD Student at the SS Pharmacogenetics and Pharmacogenomics afferent to the SC Osteoncologia of Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institut; PhD programme in Oncology, Hematology and Pathology, 37th course cycle, University of Bologna. Project name ”Analysis and validation of gene polymorphisms in osteosarcoma”.
- From July 2020: Fellow at the SS Pharmacogenetics and Pharmacogenomics afferent to the SC Osteoncologia of Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institut. Project: “Toward tailored treatments for osteosarcoma through validation of pharmacogenomics markers”.
- From April 2019 to April 2020: Trainee at Institut of oncology and hematology Seragnoli. Project “StreaMMing: the dynamics of Multiple Myeloma minimal residual disease in the peripheral blood stream”.
- English: fluent
- Spanish: Good
- Molecular biology techniques: extraction of nucleic acids, expression analysis using Real Time PCR, NGS techniques for the analysis of gene polymorphisms, Immunohistochemistry.
- Cell biology techniques: maintenance of human tumor cell lines, MTT, transfection by electroporation.
- Good knowledge of Windows operating systems and Office package.
Clinical and/or Scientific interests
Study of polymorphisms of genes involved in the drug resistance of osteosarcoma