Toracchio Lisa, MSc
2014:Bachelor’s Degree in Biotechnology University of L’Aquila, final mark: 109/110
2017: Master Degree in Molecular and Industrial Biotechnology at the University of Bologna, 110/110 cum Laude
- 2020-present: PhD Student (Oncology, Hematology and Pathology Unibo) at Experimental Oncology Lab of Rizzoli Institute, Bologna.
- May 2020-April 2023: Fellowship at Experimental Oncology Lab of Rizzoli Institute, Bologna.
- May 2018 – Septrember 2019: Technician at Janssen-Pharmaceutical Companies of Jhonson & Jhonson (Latina)
- August 2017- May 2018: Pharmaceutical and validation consultant at SGS sertec Srl (Bologna).
Italian: mother tongue
- HPLC and UPLC, Dissolution test, Karl Fischer, NIR, IR, TLC, UV
- Data analysis programs: Empower, Nugenesis, Lims
- IT tool: Excel, Word, Power Point, Open Office, SPSS, Latex, SAP
- Molecular Biology techniques: RNA extraction and quantification; PCR; Real Time PCR; protein extraction; Western Blotting; RNA immunoprecipitation assay
- Cell culture techniques: manage of human tumoral cells; transfection techniques; soft-Agar; Motility Test; Homotipic aggregation; Wound healing assay
- Immunohistochemistry; Immunofluorescence on fixed and non fixed cells, citofluorimetric analisys (FACS).
Accelerating Biomarkers and targeted therapy development in metastatic Ewing Sarcomas: Focus on cell plasticity.
- “CIC-Rearranged Sarcomas: An Intriguing Entity That May Lead the Way to the Comprehension of More Common Cancers”. Cancers (Basel). 2022 Link: https://doi.org/10.3390/cancers14215411
- “Integrated Molecular Characterization of Patient-Derived Models Reveals Therapeutic Strategies for Treating CIC-DUX4 Sarcoma”, Cancer Research, 2022 Link: https://doi.org/10.1158/0008-5472.CAN-21-1222
- “Insulin like growth factor 2 mRNA-binding protein 3 influences sebsitivity to anti-IGF system agents through the translationalregulation of IGF1R”, Frontiers in Endocrinology, section Cancer Endocrinology,2018 Link: https://doi.org/10.3389/fenso.2018.00178
- “Insulin like growth factor 2 mRNA-binding protein 3 is a novel post-transcriptional regulator of Ewing Sarcoma Malignancy”, Clinical Cancer Research,2018 Link: https://doi.org/10.1558/1078-0432.CCR-17-2602.
Oncologic research, Ewing sarcoma, osteosarcoma, IGF2BP3, BET inhibitor.