Toracchio Lisa, MSc
Title of qualification awarded
- 2014: BSc in Biotechnology at the University of L’Aquila, final mark: 109/110
- 2017: MSc in Molecular and Industrial Biotechnology at the University of Bologna, with honors.
- Current position: Fellow at the Laboratory of Experimental Oncology, IOR. Activity description: Obtaining and Studying new experimental models with different expression of the molecule IGF2BP3 in Ewing's Sarcoma cells. Project: Accelerating Biomarkers and targeted therapy development in metastatic Ewing Sarcomas: Focus on cell plasticity
- 2018-19: Technician at Janssen-Pharmaceutical Companies of Jhonson & Jhonson (Latina, Italy)
- 2017-18: Pharmaceutical and validation consultant at SGS Sertec Srl (Bologna)
- 2016-17: Internal student at the Laboratory of Experimental Oncology Laboratory, IOR. Project: Molecular mechanisms at the basis of aggressiveness to Insulin-like growth factor 2 mRNA-binding protein 3 (IGF2BP3) in Ewing Sarcoma’s cells.
- HPLC and UPLC, Dissolution test, Karl Fischer, NIR, IR, TLC, UV
- Data analysis programs: Empower, Nugenesis, Lims
- IT tool: Excel, Word, Power Point, Open Office, SPSS, Latex, SAP
- Molecular Biology techniques: RNA extraction and quantification; PCR; Real Time PCR; protein extraction; Western Blotting; RNA immunoprecipitation assay
- Cell culture techniques: manage of human tumoral cells; transfection techniques; soft-Agar; Motility Test; Homotipic aggregation; Wound healing assay
- Immunohistochemistry; Immunofluorescence on fixed and non fixed cells, citofluorimetric analisys (FACS).
Clinical and/or Scientific interests
Oncologic research, Ewing sarcoma, osteosarcoma, IGF2BP3, BET inhibitor.