E-mail address: email@example.com
Fischetti Tiziana, Eng.
Date of Birth
PhD student in Biomedical and Neuromotor sciences
Title of qualification awarded
2018: Master degree in Biomedical Engineering - Cells, Tissues and Biotechnology, Politecnico of Milan, Italy, final mark: 105/110.
Thesis: “3D printing of Chitosan based scaffold for skeletal muscle tissue regeneration”, Biomaterials Group, Warsaw, Poland.
3D structure design and fabrication through 3D printing technique with further optimization of printing parameters. Morphological and mechanical characterization of the 3D structure obtained with different crosslinking conditions.
Other qualifications awarded
2015: Bachelor degree in Biomedical Engineering, Politecnico of Milan, Italy.
Research fellow at the Biomaterials Group, Warsaw, Poland. Master thesis project extension with further biological characterization of the 3D printed scaffolds.
- Italian: mother tongue.
- English: fluent.
- Spanish: basic.
- 3D printer
- Optical, scanning electron microscope (SEM)
- FTIR spectrometer
- Dynamic mechanical analyzer (DMA).
- Microsoft office.
- ImageJ image processing program, C and Matlab languages.
Collaboration in the following research projects:
- "Consolidation of 3D printing, cell biology and material technology for the development of bioprinted meat – A prototype study" (grant no PL-TWIII/5/2016).
Poster: “Skeletal muscle regeneration in 3D bioprinted hydrogels”, 29th conference of the European Society for Biomaterials (ESB 2018), Maastricht, Netherlands.
Clinical and/or Scientific interests
- 3D printing of natural hydrogels.
- Morphological, physico-chemical and biological characterization of 3D structures.
- In vitro 3D bone models for regenerative medicine of healthy and pathological tissues.