Mrs. Lorena Casareto
Administrative research assistant
- High school diploma (EQF level 4) in Foreign languages
- Business administration and management (EQF level 6) - ongoing.
"Fundamentals of Biobanking and Cohort Research", University of Groningen Summer School, 2017, University Medical Center Groningen, Groningen (The Neatherlands).
- Project management: management of national and European multicentric research projects and networks in the field of biobanking and rare diseases
- Administrative management: budget monitoring, project reporting, drafting, editing and final checking of the network official documents
- Event management: organising project meetings and events, teleconferences and webinars, including dissemination material for network promotion inside scientific and patient communities. Editing and updating of website pages
- Customer management: providing support to user researchers and network members in the use of the network IT platform.
- Italian: mother tongue
- English: Proficient user
- French: Independent user
- German: Basic user.
Independent User in using word processing, spreadsheet and presentation programs as well as institutional and customised databases.
- PhD education course "Biobanche per uso diagnosi e ricerca e per uso terapeutico". 2018, University of Genoa, Italy
- High-school students 'work-based learning' experience "Giocando con le biobanche", Genoa, Italy.
Rare Diseases, Biobanking, ERN, Networking.