E-mail address: email@example.com
Fischetti Tiziana, Eng.
PhD student in Biomedical and Neuromotor sciences
2018: Master degree in Biomedical Engineering - Cells, Tissues and Biotechnology, Politecnico of Milan, Italy, final mark: 105/110.
Thesis: “3D printing of Chitosan based scaffold for skeletal muscle tissue regeneration”, Biomaterials Group, Warsaw, Poland.
3D structure design and fabrication through 3D printing technique with further optimization of printing parameters. Morphological and mechanical characterization of the 3D structure obtained with different crosslinking conditions.
2015: Bachelor degree in Biomedical Engineering, Politecnico of Milan, Italy.
- Italian: mother tongue.
- English: fluent.
- Spanish: basic.
- 3D printer
- Optical, scanning electron microscope (SEM)
- FTIR spectrometer
- Dynamic mechanical analyzer (DMA).
- Microsoft office.
- ImageJ image processing program, C and Matlab languages.
- "Consolidation of 3D printing, cell biology and material technology for the development of bioprinted meat – A prototype study" (grant no PL-TWIII/5/2016).
- 3D printing of natural hydrogels.
- Morphological, physico-chemical and biological characterization of 3D structures.
- In vitro 3D bone models for regenerative medicine of healthy and pathological tissues.