Visani Andrea, MD
Simple Structure: Functional and biomechanical anatomy of the locomotor system
1987: Degree in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Bologna.
1992: Specialization in Orthopedics at the University of Bologna.
- From 2020: Medical Director at the unit Surgical Sciences and Technologies, IOR, in charge of the section "Functional and biomechanical anatomy of the musculoskeletal system"
- 2009-20: Senior Physician at the Laboratory of Biomechanics and Technological Innovation, IOR, in charge of the unit: "Functional and biomechanical anatomy of the musculoskeletal system"
- 2002-09: Medical Director at the Laboratory of Biomechanics, IOR, with executive position - Organizational Module: "Coordination of laboratory research activities and verification of productivity and expenditure"
- 2002: Pro-tempore Director of the at the Laboratory of Biomechanics, IOR
- 1994-2002: Managing Doctor at the Laboratory of Biomechanics, IOR, with executive position - Functional Module from 1998 to 1999 and with executive position - Organizational Module from 9999 to 2002
- 1992-94: Assistant Physician at the Laboratory of Biomechanics, IOR
- 1991-92: Scholarship at the Laboratory of Biomechanics, IOR
- 1991: Medical Assistant in charge at the Laboratory of Biomechanics, IOR
- 1988-2003: Member of the Technical Scientific Committee, IOR
- 1987-88: Medical Officer, Director of the Health Service, Alpine Battalion "Pieve di Cadore", Pieve di Cadore headquarters (BL, Italy).
Fair knowledge of office administrative software and use of the Internet in research.
He has been:
- Professor of Orthopedics and Traumatology at the Professional Nursing School of the Local HealthAgencies #35 and #37
- External Aggregate member in the Commission for State Exams for the Qualification to the Profession of Doctor-Surgeon
- Trainer in "Traumatology and First Aid" and "Traumatology of the Locomotor System" at the I.S.E.F. School, Bologna
- Expert on the subject and member of the Examination Commission on the subjects "Diseases of the Locomotor System" and "Diseases of the Locomotor System - Advanced Course" at the Faculty of Motor Sciences
- Coordinator of CadaverLab Courses (Functional and Surgical Anatomy for Medical Specialists) in collaboration with the University of Bologna since 2009 (2 in 2009, 2 in 2010, 4 in 2011, 5 in 2012, in 2013, in 2014, in 2015 , 8 in 2016, 4 in 2017, 5 in 2018 and 4 in 2019). Also in 2020 he participated in the organization of 4 CadaverLab courses, programmed but canceled due to the health emergency.
- in 5 CNR projects from 1990 to 1994
- in 4 finalized projects of the Ministry of Health from 1991 to 2000
- in 1 F.I.R.B.project of the Ministry of Education, University and Research from 2002 to 2006
- in 4 projects of the European Union from 2002 to 2009
- in the start-up activities of the IOR structures connected to research projects (Tecnopolo/NaBi) from 2010 to 2015
- in the European Project MAGISTER (UNIBO 2009/2013) and the projects by the Ministry of Health (Finalized 1 and Young Researchers 2) relating to the Laboratory of Biomechanics and Technological Innovation (2012/2018)
- in the writing of numerous articles published in national and international journals since 1991, of which 65, since 1995, reviewed on PubMed/Scopus and with Impact Factor
- in the writing of over 100 papers presented at national and international congresses.
Joint biomechanics, sports medicine in the orthopedic-trauma field.
Management and coordination of research structures and projects.