Mazzotti Antonio, MD
MD, specialized in Orthopaedics and Traumatology
Degree in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Bologna, with honors.
Specialization in Orthopedics and Traumatology at the University of Bologna, with honors.
- Several clinical and research experiences: Cardiff School of Biosciences, Cardiff University, Cardiff, UK (2008), NYU School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA (2008 and 2012), the UT Health Science Center, San Antonio, Texas, USA (2008), the HSS - Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY, USA (Academic Visitors in 2010 and 2012) and the Insigneo Institute for in silico Medicine, Sheffield, UK (Visiting Researcher in 2017).
- From February 2019 to August 2019 researcher at the University of Bologna, Dept. of Medical and Surgical Sciences (DIMEC).
- Italian: mother language;
- English: excellent;
- French: basic.
Knowledge of medical browser (Pubmed, Scholar) and imaging software (Pacs). Knowlege of Office and Internet operating systems.
Tutor in Italian Cadaver Lab courses. Teaching activity in national courses (Master in "Nursing assistance in Orthopedics and Traumatology" and Master in "Sports physiotherapy".
- Author/co-author of several scientific papers
- Member of: Medical Surgical Association of Bologna (from 2012), SIOT – Italian Orthopedics and Traumatology Society (from 2013), SICP - Italian Knee and Foot Society.
- Foot and ankle surgery;
- Hip and knee surgery;