Title of qualification awarded
- 19.07.2005 Medical Degree – University of Bologna;
- 03.11.2010 Speciality in Thoracic Surgery – University of Bologna.
Other qualifications awarded
- 02.04.2014 Phd Degree in Surgical Sciences – University of Bologna;
- 16.03.2018 University Master 2nd Level Degree in VATS Lobectomy - University of L’Aquila;
- 25.05.2018 Post-graduate in General Thoracic Surgery – Harvard Medical School – Boston USA;
- 06.12.2021 University Master 2nd Level Degree in Robotic Thoracic Surgery – University of Pisa.
- Consultant Thoracic Surgeron (May 1, 2023 – now) - Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute
- Consultant Thoracic Surgeon (March 16, 2016 – April 30, 2023) Department of Thoracic Surgery – Ravenna, Italy;
- Staff Thoracic Surgeon (March 2015 – March 2016) Thoracic Surgery Unit – Cuneo, Italy;
- Staff Thoracic Surgeon (February 2011 – March 2015) Thoracic Surgery Unit – Maggiore della Carità University Hospital of Novara, Italy;
- Visiting Physician (September 2013) – Mayo Clinic, Rochester USA – Department of Thoracic Surgery;
- Visiting Surgeon (September 2017 – February 2018) – Tirol Kliniken, Innsbruck (AT) Department of Visceral Transplantation and Thoracic Surgery.
Italian: mother tongue
Residents Supervisor – School of Specialization in Thoracic Surgery – Universiy of Bologna
Author and Co-Author of several peer-reviewed scientific papers and book chaptes. See on: pubmed link.
Clinical and/or Scientific interests
- Primary Tumours of the Sternum and the Chest Wall;
- Primary and Secondary Tumours of the Lung;
- Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery;
- Chest Wall Deformities;
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome.