Facchini Giancarlo, MD
Medical Doctor, Complex Structure Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology –Simple Department Structure Interventional Angiographic Radiology
2012: Degree in Medicine and Surgery, University of Bologna, with honors.
- 2016: Specialization in Radiology, University of Bologna, with honors.
- 2012: Medical Licensure, University of Bologna.
- From 2018: Radiologist at the Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute.
- 2017-18: Radiologist at the Local Health Authority of Bologna (Complex Operative Unit of Radiology, Bellaria Hospital-SouthEast area; Simple Operative Unit Appennino-Porretta Terme Hospital).
- 2016-2017: Radiologist at the Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute - support to the Radiology Complex Structure concerning the research activity and the related assistential activity regarding CT and percutaneous biopsy.
- 2012: Research Fellowship - Interdisciplinary Centre of Pain Medicine - Swiss Paraplegic Center, Nottwil, Switzerland.
Organization of meetings.
Author of 15 papers in national and international Journals.
Musculoskeletal interventional Radiology.