The Healthcare Medical Directorate helps the General Director in the management of his/her functions, directs the healthcare services for the organizational and hygienic-healthcare objectives of the Institute and contributes to the decision-making process of the General Directorate through the formulations of proposals and advices. The Healthcare Director also presides over the Management Board.
It avails itself of a staff of Hospital Medical Directors, in charge of specific mandates.
Elisabetta Palmieri, Daniela Menicozzi, Sabina Marsigli, Laura Girardi.
phone +39-051-6366887-227 fax +39-051-4689907
certified e-mail email@example.com
Subordinate services and functions
The following units are subordinates to the Healthcare Direction:
- Quality control in compliance to GMP;
- Risk Management;
- Operating Rooms and Sterilization headquarter;
- Information Office (URP);
- Promotion of healthcare and psychological wellbeing (among the promoted activities: intensive courses to quit smoking);
- Management of hotel comfort improvement, quality of the rooms, monitoring of the use destination of the spaces: Michele Merolla, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute
Via G.C.Pupilli 1
40136 Bologna (Italy)