Prof. Di Martino Alberto Corrado
Associate Professor in Orthopedics and Traumatology
Title of qualification awarded
- 2001: Degree in Medicine and Surgery at the University Campus Bio-Medico of Rome, with honors.
- 2006: Specialization in Orthopedics and Traumatology at the University Campus Bio-Medico of Rome, with honors.
- 2010: PhD in "Tissutal rigeneration of the locomotor system and experimental technological applications" at the University Campus Bio-Medico of Rome.
Other qualifications awarded
- 2014: Mark Paterson EFORT/Bone and Joint Journal (BJJ) Travelling Fellowship (England).
- 2007: EFORT Travelling Fellowship (Portugal).
- 2004-05: Spine Research Fellowship, Department of Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery of the Thomas Jefferson University and the Rothman Institute of Philadelphia, USA.
- From 2017: Adjunct Assistant Professor in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sidney Kimmel Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University (SKMC), Philadelphia, USA.
Excellent English, basic Spanish.