Bavelloni Alberto, PhD
Senior Health Professional Collaborator
Degree in Biological Science, final grade 110/110, University of Ferrara.
Diploma for Technician Histopathology (50/50 cum laude), University of Ferrara.
PhD in Human Morphology and Molecular Sciences, University of Bologna.
- 2007-18: Organizational position on the development of proteomics projects.
- 2001: Technical Coordinator of Biomedical Laboratory, level Ds.
- 2001: Biomedical Laboratory Technician, level D.
- 1991: winner of the public competition for a position as Medical Laboratory Technician, Level 6, at the Laboratory of Cell Biology and Electron Microscopy of the Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute.
- 1990: winner of the public competition for a position as Assistant Laboratory Technician, Level 6, Institute of Microbiology of the University of Ferrara.
Excellent knowledge of word processing applications, presentations, and Internet browsers.
Good knowledge of spreadsheets, page layout and image processing programs.
Co-rapporteur for degree theses in Medical Biotechnology, University of Bologna.
- 2016-2019: collaborator - AIRC project.
- 2008: collaborator of the FIRB National Network for Human Proteomics within the Unit of Bologna, Department of Human Anatomy and Physiopathology of the locomotor system, University of Bologna.
- 2007: organizational position on the development of proteomics projects.
- Since 2003 I work on proteomics applied to the study of signal transduction in leukemic cell lines and in the study of myogenic differentiation.
- 2001: collaborator in the university research projcet titled "Mechanisms of action of TRAIL on human tumor cells and bone marrow." Coordinated by Prof. Nadir Mario Maraldi.
- 1993: Head of a research project by the Laboratory entitled "Immunocytochemical localization of phosphoinositides and enzymes involved in signal transduction in osteoblast cell lines".