Maioli Margherita, MSc
Biologist - Research assistant
2012: Master Degree in Medical Biology at the University of Bologna, with honors.
2012: National qualification as Biologist.
- From 2019: Contract Biologist with research support functions
- 2012-19: Biologist at the Department of Medical Genetics and Orthopaedic Rare Diseases
- 2010-12: Internship at the Department of Medical Genetics and Orthopaedic Rare Diseases.
- Molecular biology techniques: PCR, PCR RealTime, High Resolution Melting (HRM), dHPLC, MLPA, automatic sequencing with Sanger method and with the Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) platform
- Knowledge and use of the Internet, MS Office applications, the Galaxy open source server and the GeDI database, GDPR-compliant platform for the collection and use of clinical and genetic data. Use of specific support software for molecular biology techniques: Primer3, OligoCalc, Primer-BLAST, ARGUS X1, CodonCode Aligner, Sequencing Analysis 5.4, SeqPilot, Coffalyser and Rotor-Gene Q Series.
- Molecular analysis of genes related to rare pathology Osteogenesis Imperfecta.
Clinical and molecular genetic for the study of skeletal rare diseases, genotype-phenotype correlations and pathogenic mechanisms of skeletal rare diseases.