Bontempi Marco, PhD
2000: Degree in Physics.
- 2004: PhD in Physics
- 2008: Qualification to teach Mathematics and Physics in Secondary Schools.
- From 2019: Health Researcher, Unit Surgical Sciences and Technologies, IOR
- 2016-19: Research Grant, DIBINEM, University of Bologna
- 2010-16: Contract assignment at the NaBi Laboratory, IOR
- 2008-10: Contract assignment at the Laboratory of Biomechanics and Technological Innovation, IOR
- 2004-06: Temporary contract, ELCA Technologies (Imola, BO, Italy)
- 2001-04: Scholarship, Biomechanics Laboratory, IOR.
Italian: mother tongue
English: good (B2).
MacOS, Linux, Windows.
Programming languages: C++, MATLAB, Python, ObjectiveC, C, Pascal, Basic.
Image analysis: ImageJ, Osirix, Horos.
Productivity packages: LaTeX, iWork, MS Office, LibreOffice, WPS. Graphic Programs: Illustrator, Photoshop.
Joint biomechanics analysis; X-ray simulations; biomechanical and physiological mathematical models of the human body.
Biomechanics of the human body, with particular emphasis on the knee, by means of X-rays (Radio-Stereometric Analysis, or RSA); mathematical models of the physiology of the human body with emphasis on ligaments/tendons, hematology, epidemiology. Mathematical models of the physics of thin film deposition. Computer simulations of X-ray devices. Digital image analysis. Computed Tomography.