Amabile Marilina, Biologist
1991: Graduation in Biology– Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna.
- 1992: Professional license to practise Biolog.
- 1993: Enrollment in National Biologists Association N.AA_03925.
- Biological and Clinical research.
- As Data Manager, clinic trials researches in Orthopedic.
- REPO: orthopaedic retrieval service, by filing artificial joints once removed from a patience.
- Research and molecular diagnostics in the field of Leukemia, Lymphoma and Myeloma.
- Using Office Applications and the Internet.
- Operating in smart-working.
Teaching in internships reguarding biological and clinical monitoring in oncohematological patiences undergoing therapeutic treatment.
- Co-author in research projects in Leukemia’s sector.
- Participation in national and international conferences.
Clinic Trials Researches in Orthopedic.