Locatelli Manuela, PhD
2002: Degree in Chemistry at the University of Bologna, final mark: 109/110.
2006: PhD in Chemical Science at the Faculty of Industrial Chemistry, University of Bologna.
- From 2020: Healthcare researcher at the Department of Rare Skeletal Disorders
- 2008-20: Post-doctoral Fellow at the Department of Medical Genetics and Skeletal Rare Diseases
- 2006-07: Post-doctoral Fellow at the Department of Organic Chemistry 'A. Mangini', University of Bologna
- 2003-06: PhD student in Chemical Science at the Faculty of Industrial Chemistry, University of Bologna
- 2001-02: Undergraduate student at the Department of Chemistry of the Faculty of Mathematical, Physical and Natural Sciences, University of Bologna.
Basic English and French.
Good knowledge of Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP and software such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, ChemDraw. Basic knowledge of Linux, Unix, and programming languages such as Fortran, Perl. Good familiarity with specific procedures and equipment for chemical laboratories: in particular GC and GC-MS, (Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry), HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) and NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance).
Laboratory of Organic Chemistry for students of Industrial Chemistry.
- 2019: "INSPiRE – INfrastruttura di Supercalcolo e Big Data Analytics PeR applicazioni avanzatE in ambito scienze della vita, materiali avanzati e sistemi di produzione innovativi"
- 2015-19: European project "implementAtion anD OPeration of the gateway for healTh into the Biobanking and BioMolecular resources Research Infrastructure-European Research Infrastructure Consortium" (INFRADEV-3-2015 ADOPT BBMRI-ERIC)
- 2015-18: Emilia-Romagna Regional Project "LOGISANA Logistica Sanitaria Integrata"
- 2010-15: "Tecnopolo" project of the Emilia-Romagna Region for industrial research and technology transfer - CLIBI Laboratory for clinical bioinformatics
- 2009-10: PRRIITT "Lab-RER" of the Emilia-Romagna Region
- 2007-09: European Project FP6 "EuroBoNet" (European excellence network for research on bone tumors)
- 2003-08: National Project "Stereoselezione in Sintesi Organica. Metodologie e Applicazioni" supported by the MIUR
- 2003-08: National Project FIRB "Progettazione, preparazione e valutazione biologica e farmacologica di nuove molecole organiche quali potenziali farmaci".
- From 2013: member of the Italian Node of the European infrastructure BBMRI-ERIC and participation in working groups
- From 2015: member of the Telethon Network of Genetic Biobanks
- From 2016: member of the Eurobiobank network.
Representative for the genetic biobank BIOGEN. She is also head of Quality, Accreditation, Risk Management and Training for the Medical Genetic.