Barbanti Brodano Giovanni, MD
Professional assignment: The application of mini-invasive surgical techniques in the treatment of rachis pathologies (deliberation n. 4 of January 19th, 2016)
1994: Degree in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Bologna, with honors.
1999: Specialization in Orthopedics and Traumatology at the University of Bologna, with honors.
Professional experiences abroad:
- 1991-92: Wistar Institute of Philadelphia, PA (USA), research program on the HTLV-I-Like virus in leukemias;
- 1997-98: Archet II di Nice, France, directed by Prof. Claude Argenson, vertebral surgery;
- 2004: Memphis, Tennessee, TN (USA), directed by Dr. Kevin Foley, vertebral surgery;
- 2004: Spine Center of Dartmounth, NH (USA), directed by Prof. Jim Weinstein, vertebral surgery;
- 2005: Hospital Universitario Dr. Oeset, Valencia, directed by Dr. Antonio Martin Belloch, vertebral surgery.
Fluent English, good French.